Marketing Communications Specialist
Santa Catarina Florianópolis , Brasil
Hexagon Agriculture develops and delivers information technology solutions that unleash the full potential of agricultural assets, driving big gains in efficiency, productivity and sustainability. Our solutions convert data into intelligent, actionable information that enables smart planning, efficient field execution, precise machine controls and automated workflows that optimise operations and increase profits. Our aim is to accelerate innovation within the agriculture sector with solutions that challenge the status quo - what is - and point our customers towards what should be, the digital transformation of agriculture.
- Write, edit and proofread internal and external communications projects including, but not limited to, newsletters, magazine articles, press releases, advertisements, case studies, web copy, tradeshow and event materials, scripts and print collateral.
- Develop content and messaging for multiple platforms.
- Develop specific plans and campaigns for each program following a defined process.
- Kick-off and manage the launch process with timelines, tasks and execution POCs.
- Bachelor of Journalism, Publicity, Public Relations, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience writing for marketing communications projects in a corporate or large agency environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Portuguese and English (including grammar, spelling and punctuation).
- Knowledge of web writing tactics (Facebook vs. blog; website vs. press release).
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with the entire organisation to reach marketing goals.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, managing multiple priorities and meeting several, often movable, deadlines under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Link to job application: email@example.com