HxGN AgrOn Auto Steering
Automated precision navigation system for tractor, machinery and agricultural and forestry equipment.
Developed to improve performance and operation precision, this product aids in the navigation of tractors, machinery and agricultural and forestry implements, and ensures alignment and minimises overpass during planting, application of inputs and cultivation. AgrOn Auto Steering can be fully integrated with other functions of Hexagon’s precision agriculture equipment.
It allows the route to be planned directly from the office or a control room. It’s possible to maximise the field resources and reduce repeatability of trajectory, besides significantly decreasing soil compaction.
Wheel Angle Sensor (WAS)
Dedicated sensor to detect small deviations in trajectories even before GNNS (Global Navigation Satellite System), resulting in high accuracy performance.
- Multi-axis gyro sensors
- Identification of slight slope variations
- Correction of variations by the control system
- Compatible with electric or hydraulic activation, and also with steer ready tractors
- Includes an incline and abrupt manoeuvre correction system
- Enables work on straight lines, curves and pivots, keeping the vehicle on the line even in difficult conditions
- Adaptable to most of tractors on the market
- High performance guaranteeing better adjustment to the route
- Possibility of loading lines projected in the office
- Integrated to the Ti5 (Eletric) or Ti7 display (Eletric or Hydraulic)
- Has the additional module of Remote Access
- High-precision performance
- Better prepares soil
- Automates machine operations
- Reduction of non-productive times
Learn more about the add-on module:
System for remote access to displays for technical assistance and calibrations.
Through an internet connection, it is possible for technical staff to view the display and have control, helping solve problems that arise in real-time. It is an exclusive and available service for all products that are enabled in the displays.
- Remote monitoring of the machine
- Ensures fast, efficient and cost-effective service
- Provides control of the display for quick service
- Accepts differents Internet connections: cable, Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G and even 2G
- Allows technical team to view the display screen and control if needed
- Fast service
- Reduces cost service
- Remote machine control
The displays allow users to use Hexagon Precision Agriculture solutions. They are compatible with several machines on the market and meet the needs of each customer – with the possibility of including only one or even all products in a single display.
- 5 "or 7" screens with touchscreen
- Rugged aluminum case
- Contrast screen for daytime viewing with lots of light or in low visibility conditions
- Multiple language support
- Detailed operation information record
- 3G and Wi-Fi network communication option
- Display Ti5 compatible with three products, being mandatory AgrOn Auto Steering, AgrOn Guidance and a product to choose
- Display Ti7 compatible with all products
- Interfaces CAN, USB and RS-232
- Certifications: R&TTE on Wi-Fi or 3G equipments, CE Marking, ISO 9001
- Automating machine operations
- Real-time monitoring
- Optimising the agricultural and forestry operations
- Using resources wisely
- Ti5 and Ti7: GNSS L1 10Hz - GPS/Glonass 28 cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- Ti7: GNSS L1/L2 20Hz - GPS/Glonass 15cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- Ti7: GNSS L1/L2/Lband 20Hz - GPS/Glonass/TerraStar (4cm absolute)
- Ti7: GNSSL1/L2/Lband 20Hz – GPS/Glonass/TerraStar (2,5cm absolute)
- Ti7: GNSSL1/L2/Lband 20Hz – GPS/Glonass/RTK – 2 cm (absolute)