HxGN AgrOn Fertilisation Control
Automated control system for fertiliser and limestone applications.
Hexagon’s automatic fertiliser system intelligently regulates and automates limestone and fertiliser application, avoiding waste and failures while providing real-time coverage. The product has variable rate application system for two types of implement, conveyor and based on an electric linear free flow hopper.
What are the benefits of Hexagon’s automatic fertiliser systems and fertilisation control?
Using precision agriculture to automatically control the application of fertilisers and agricultural lime it is possible to equalise the soil nutrients. Studies show that with the variable rate controller it is possible to reduce inputs used in the operation by up to 25%. AgrOn Fertilisation Control also corrects fertilisation deviations by up to 15%, allowing fewer application failures.
Learn more about AgrOn Fertilisation Control:
- Possibility of installation on track and electric variable rate
- Section shutdown on hydraulic motors
- Simple calibration and operation
- High precision controller
- Displays application traces during operation
- Records detailed operating information
- Monitors and controls the application of up to 3 solid inputs
- Imports maps (.shp) pre-defined in the office
- Integrated with Ti5 or Ti7 display
- Includes the HxGN AgrOn Fertilisation Control | Remote Access add-on module
Watch the vídeo and learn more about this product:
Learn more about the add-on module:
System for remote access to displays for technical assistance and calibrations.
Through an internet connection, it is possible for technical staff to view the display and have control, helping solve problems that arise in real-time. It is an exclusive and available service for all products that are enabled in the displays.
- Remote monitoring of the machine
- Ensures fast, efficient and cost-effective service
- Provides control of the display for quick service
- Accepts differents Internet connections: cable, Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G and even 2G
- Allows technical team to view the display screen and control if needed
- Fast service
- Reduces cost service
- Remote machine control
The displays allow users to use Hexagon Precision Agriculture solutions. They are compatible with several machines on the market and meet the needs of each customer – with the possibility of including only one or even all products in a single display.
- Automating machine operations
- Real-time monitoring
- Optimising the agricultural and forestry operations
- Using resources wisely
- GNSS L1 10Hz - GPS with EGNOS/WAAS 15-20cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- GNSS L1 10Hz - GPS/Glonass 28 cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- GNSS L1/L2 20Hz - GPS/Glonass 15cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- GNSS L1/L2/Lband 20Hz - GPS/Glonass/TerraStar (4cm absolute)
- GNSSL1/L2/Lband 20Hz – GPS/Glonass/TerraStar (2,5cm absolute)
- GNSSL1/L2/Lband 20Hz – GPS/Glonass/RTK – 2 cm (absolute)
|Rugged aluminum case
|Contrast screen for viewing in daylight or in low visibility
|Multiple language support||Yes
|Detailed operation information record
|Wi-Fi 2.4GHz *
|Digital Radio 900 or 433MHz *
|Cellular 4G+ with 28 band support (700MHz)||-||Yes
|Quantity of products per equipment **
||Up to 3
|Reading maps in Shape format (.shp)
* Check the communication available on each model
** Ti5 compatible with three products, AgrOn Auto Steering electric, AgrOn Guidance and a product to choose