HxGN AgrOn Guidance
Orientation system that maintains positioning for tractors, machinery and agricultural and forestry equipment during routes.
Guides and maintains machine positioning through arrows and virtual direction lines for the operator to reference – aiming to maintain planned alignment and obtain greater speed, practicality and quality. It’s used when there’s a need to determine the correct alignment and is an aid in identifying locations for soil preparation, fertilisation, bait, limestone and herbicides applications. The product is configurable and enables straight lines, curves and pivots. It also saves resources by calculating the best possible use of the work area.
AgrOn Guidance provides the operator with control of stretching the vinasse hoses through GPS positions – avoiding the requirement of markings and eliminating the risk of breakage.
- Accuracy in all modes of operation - straight, curved and pivot
- Includes multiple orientation options
- Loads map into system and enables control over the applied area
- Allows marking objects on the map to improve orientation in low visibility
- Integrated with the Ti5 or Ti7 display
- Has the additional Remote Access module
- Optimises work area
- Better machine alignment
- Automates operations
- Operation agility
Learn more about the add-on module:
System for remote access to displays for technical assistance and calibrations.
Through an internet connection, it is possible for technical staff to view the display and have control, helping solve problems that arise in real-time. It is an exclusive and available service for all products that are enabled in the displays.
- Remote monitoring of the machine
- Ensures fast, efficient and cost-effective service
- Provides control of the display for quick service
- Accepts differents Internet connections: cable, Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G and even 2G
- Allows technical team to view the display screen and control if needed
- Fast service
- Reduces cost service
- Remote machine control
The displays allow users to use Hexagon Precision Agriculture solutions. They are compatible with several machines on the market and meet the needs of each customer – with the possibility of including only one or even all products in a single display.
- Automating machine operations
- Real-time monitoring
- Optimising the agricultural and forestry operations
- Using resources wisely
- Ti5 and Ti7: GNSS L1 10Hz - GPS/Glonass 28 cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- Ti7: GNSS L1/L2 20Hz - GPS/Glonass 15cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- Ti7: GNSS L1/L2/Lband 20Hz - GPS/Glonass/TerraStar (4cm absolute)
- Ti7: GNSSL1/L2/Lband 20Hz – GPS/Glonass/TerraStar (2,5cm absolute)
- Ti7: GNSSL1/L2/Lband 20Hz – GPS/Glonass/RTK – 2 cm (absolute)
|Rugged aluminum case
|Contrast screen for viewing in daylight or in low visibility
|Multiple language support||Yes
|Detailed operation information record
|Wi-Fi 2.4GHz *
|Digital Radio 900 or 433MHz *
|Cellular 4G+ with 28 band support (700MHz)||-||Yes
|Quantity of products per equipment **
||Up to 3
|Reading maps in Shape format (.shp)
* Check the communication available on each model
** Ti5 compatible with three products, being mandatory AgrOn Auto Steering, AgrOn Guidance and a product to choose