HxGN AgrOn Sprayer Control
Automated control system for spray sections during application.
Automatically controls each spray section and minimises input overlap – avoiding application excess and failures. It also has sprayer rate controller for the applied flow and guarantees optimal input dosage; even if the speeds of the machine operations vary.
How do automatic spray control systems work?
By installing valve sets on sprayers of different brands and using precision agriculture, it is possible to regulate and intelligently control the application of inputs in the spraying sections. Hexagon's automatic spray control system also sends an alarm when the operation is outside the compatible range of the selected nozzle or outside the working speed range.
Learn more about AgrOn Sprayer Controller:
- Automatic spray control system for section
- Enables manual control of sections
- Allows installation with various valve assemblies
- Monitors and controls the application of up to 2 liquid inputs in up to 16 sections
- Has sprayer rate controller
- Integrated to the Ti5 or Ti7 display
- Has the add-on module HxGN AgrOn Sprayer Control | Remote Access
- Minimises overlapping in the input application
- Optimises input applications
- Reduces number of damaged seedlings
- Increases productivity
Watch the vídeo and learn more about this product:
Learn more about the add-on module:
System for remote access to displays for technical assistance and calibrations.
Through an internet connection, it is possible for technical staff to view the display and have control, helping solve problems that arise in real-time. It is an exclusive and available service for all products that are enabled in the displays.
- Remote monitoring of the machine
- Ensures fast, efficient and cost-effective service
- Provides control of the display for quick service
- Accepts differents Internet connections: cable, Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G and even 2G
- Allows technical team to view the display screen and control if needed
- Fast service
- Reduces cost service
- Remote machine control
The displays allow users to use Hexagon Precision Agriculture solutions. They are compatible with several machines on the market and meet the needs of each customer – with the possibility of including only one or even all products in a single display.
- Automating machine operations
- Real-time monitoring
- Optimising the agricultural and forestry operations
- Using resources wisely
- GNSS L1 10Hz - GPS with EGNOS/WAAS 15-20cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- GNSS L1 10Hz - GPS/Glonass 28 cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- GNSS L1/L2 20Hz - GPS/Glonass 15cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- GNSS L1/L2/Lband 20Hz - GPS/Glonass/TerraStar (4cm absolute)
- GNSSL1/L2/Lband 20Hz – GPS/Glonass/TerraStar (2,5cm absolute)
- GNSSL1/L2/Lband 20Hz – GPS/Glonass/RTK – 2 cm (absolute)
|Rugged aluminum case
|Contrast screen for viewing in daylight or in low visibility
|Multiple language support||Yes
|Detailed operation information record
|Wi-Fi 2.4GHz *
|Digital Radio 900 or 433MHz *
|Cellular 4G+ with 28 band support (700MHz)||-||Yes
|Quantity of products per equipment **
||Up to 3
|Reading maps in Shape format (.shp)
* Check the communication available on each model
** Ti5 compatible with three products, AgrOn Auto Steering electric, AgrOn Guidance and a product to choose