HxGN AgrOn Service Order Management
System that performs the planning of agricultural and forestry operations through service orders.
This product ensures the cultivation plan is optimally executed by automatically issuing georeferenced service orders to production locations, based on the data from the AgrOn Operation Planning. This product captures data about actual times, operations and resources used so customers can calculate actual costs of cultivation and flag any deviations for analysis.
- Issues work orders so that the scheduled functions are performed
- Controls the operations with field notes
- Projects the recommended performance and application of inputs according to characteristics of each area
- Integration with the Ti5 and Ti7 displays to send work orders with execution maps and subsequent receipt of the suggestions made
- Improves real cost analysis
- Ensures execution of service orders
- Optimises management of the entire agricultural process
- Agility in growing operations