HxGN AgrOn Track Controller
Electromechanical steering system for agricultural vehicles.
Motor for automatic electromechanical steering system that provides a retrofit solution for most models of tractors, sprayers and harvesters available on the market. The mechanical and electronic connection design allows easy and fast installation and/or exchange, in addition to having a simple drive.
- Electric drive.
- It has an additional module with an inertial navigation unit, improving the estimate of the vehicle's orientation in combination with a satellite positioning system and also compensating for the position on sloping terrain.
- Possibility to operate in conjunction with external controllers (ECU).
- Easy integration with controllers from other manufacturers. Being able to control the direction of the vehicle or only the position of the steering wheel.
- Accuracy of steering wheel position by 2.74 degrees.
- Brushless DC motor with integrated planetary gearbox
- Specifically designed adaptor for steering column
- Handwheel sensor when integrated into the ECU
- Remote Engage Switch
- Harness integrated power switch
- Power: 12V - 10A max peak
- Max Speed: 110 RPM
- Rated Torque @ 110 RPM: 5,65 Nm
- Stall Torque: 15,43 Nm
- Weight: 2,65Kg
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Compliance: CE, RCM and FCC PART 15
- Vibration compliant with MIL-STD-810G, METHOD 514.6, CATEGORY 24 7.69 Grms and IEC 60068-2-6: Sinusoidal (5g, 10-200Hz)
- Mechanical shock compliant with MIL-STD-810G, METHOD 516.6 PROCEDURE 1 SAWTOOTH - 40G, 1ms