HxGN AgrOn Machine Monitoring
Information management system for machines and fleets in the field.
Integrates detailed monitoring of machinery and fleets with information management systems, making possible the equipment telematics in agriculture. Acting from second to second, it records all the agriculture fleet tracking and the activity being performed, providing detailed reports on indicators of machine performance and behavior, productivity, area worked, distance traveled, speed, RPM, etc.
What are the benefits of equipment telematics in agriculture?
With the use of telemetry in agricultural machines, it is possible to collect data on every action that the equipment is doing second to second, so it will be possible to have access to information that allows the operator and/or manager to understand what needs to improve in each operation and what can continue to be done, as it is generating good results. With all this data control in hand, it is possible to improve management and track the entire agricultural fleet, reduce costs with unnecessary waste that was not previously noticed, such as fuel use and non-productive times.
Learn more about AgrOn Machine Monitoring:
- Read RPM and/or similar parameters of the machine
- Time monitoring with automatic classification through rules associated to positioning, sensors and time of tolerance
- Downtime monitoring with a simple and flexible interface to indicate reasons of suspended operation
- Speed information of the operation on the display
- Integration with pre-existing sensors of the machine or installation of own sensors
- Configurable alarms, as sensor measurements, inconsistent operator indication with combination of sensor states, time reason not indicated
- Ability to work in conjunction with the AgrOn Control Room, to capture information in real-time
- Integrated to the Ti5 or Ti7 display
- It has the add-on module of HxGN AgrOn Machine Monitoring | Remote Access
Watch the video and understand more about the HxGN AgrOn Machine Monitoring:
Learn more about the add-on module:
System for remote access to displays for technical assistance and calibrations.
Through an internet connection, it is possible for technical staff to view the display and have control, helping solve problems that arise in real-time. It is an exclusive and available service for all products that are enabled in the displays.
- Remote monitoring of the machine
- Ensures fast, efficient and cost-effective service
- Provides control of the display for quick service
- Accepts differents Internet connections: cable, Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G and even 2G
- Allows technical team to view the display screen and control if needed
- Fast service
- Reduces cost service
- Remote machine control
The displays allow users to use Hexagon Precision Agriculture solutions. They are compatible with several machines on the market and meet the needs of each customer – with the possibility of including only one or even all products in a single display.
- Automating machine operations
- Real-time monitoring
- Optimising the agricultural and forestry operations
- Using resources wisely
- GNSS L1 10Hz - GPS with EGNOS/WAAS 15-20cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- GNSS L1 10Hz - GPS/Glonass 28 cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- GNSS L1/L2 20Hz - GPS/Glonass 15cm (pass to pass, 15min)
- GNSS L1/L2/Lband 20Hz - GPS/Glonass/TerraStar (4cm absolute)
- GNSSL1/L2/Lband 20Hz – GPS/Glonass/TerraStar (2,5cm absolute)
- GNSSL1/L2/Lband 20Hz – GPS/Glonass/RTK – 2 cm (absolute)
|Rugged aluminum case
|Contrast screen for viewing in daylight or in low visibility
|Multiple language support||Yes
|Detailed operation information record
|Wi-Fi 2.4GHz *
|Digital Radio 900 or 433MHz *
|Cellular 4G+ with 28 band support (700MHz)||-||Yes
|Quantity of products per equipment **
||Up to 3
|Reading maps in Shape format (.shp)
* Check the communication available on each model
** Ti5 compatible with three products, AgrOn Auto Steering electric, AgrOn Guidance and a product to choose