HxGN AgrOn Auto Steering
Automated precision navigation system for tractor, machinery and agricultural and forestry equipment.
This was developed to improve performance and operation navigation precision of agricultural machinery. It ensures alignment while minimising overpass. AgrOn Auto Steering can be used during planting, application of inputs and cultivation and fully integrates with other precision agriculture products.
Wheel Angle Sensor (WAS):
Dedicated sensor to detect small deviations in trajectories even before GNNS (Global Navigation Satellite System), resulting in high accuracy performance.
- Multi-axis gyro sensors
- Identification of slight slope variations
- Correction of variations by the control system
- Compatible with electric or hydraulic activation, and also with steer ready tractors
- Includes an incline and abrupt maneuver correction system
- Enables work on straight lines, curves and pivots, keeping the vehicle on the line even in difficult conditions
- Adaptable to most tractors on the market
- High performance guaranteeing better adjustment to the route
- Ability to load lines projected in the office