HxGN AgrOn Guidance
Orientation system that maintains alignment for tractors, machinery and agricultural and forestry equipment while executing routes.
Guides and maintains machine positioning through arrows and virtual direction lines for the operator to reference – aiming to maintain planned alignment and obtain greater speed, practicality and quality. Hexagon’s agricultural GPS guidance system is used when there’s a need to determine the correct alignment and is an aid in identifying locations for soil preparation, fertilisation, bait, limestone and herbicide applications. This product also provides control over the stretching of the vinasse hoses through GPS positions – avoiding the need for markings and eliminating the risk of breakage.
How do agricultural GPS guidance systems work?
The onboard controller receives the GPS signal and through arrows and virtual light bars that assist in the navigation of agricultural machines and implements, makes the operation more precise and of higher quality.
Learn more about AgrOn Guidance:
- Accuracy in all modes of operation - straight, curved and pivot
- Includes multiple orientation options
- Loads map into system and enables control over the applied area
- Allows marking objects on the map to improve orientation in low visibility
- Integrated with the Ti5 or Ti7 display