HxGN AgrOn Control Room
Centralised control system that monitors the cultivation, harvesting and transportation operations in real-time performed in the field.
AgrOn Control Room continuously receives data from production locations enabling centralised monitoring and management of all cultivation, harvesting and transportation operations. Its easy-to-use interface allows managers to see maps and reports, with real-time alerting of anomalies, incidents, machine performance issues, and any deviation from the cultivation and harvesting plan to enable timely intervention. AgrOn Control Room works across a wide array of different types of operations and integrates with existing hardware and software.
- View operations and equipment through georeferenced maps
- Generates reports on operating times and downtimes, productivity and yields
- Shows start and end time of operations, detailing all data sensed on machines
- Issues notifications and alerts so processes flow with maximum efficiency and productivity
- Constant monitoring between planned activities and executed operations
- Develops decision trees, with a script of standard procedures to be followed in certain occurrences and problems
- Ability to work with with AgrOn Ti5, AgrOn Ti7 and AgrOn Core Box
Watch the vídeo and learn more about this product: