HxGN AgrOn | Control Room
Online central follow-up system which has the function of monitoring all the field operations in the harvesting activity.
AgrOn | Control Room is a broad system which processes and summarises fleet and operations data. The product does this in real time, so as to aid decision-making and direct the control processes to the operators. Composed of several functionalities, it has the function of monitoring all the operations to ensure that the planning is fulfilled.
The system provides reports and maps continually. If failure occurs with any equipment or machine monitored in the Agricultural Operations Centre (COA), an alert is sent so that the operator can make a decision in real time.
AgrOn | Control Room is interlinked to AgrOn | Fleet Control to avoid loss of productivity. It is the monitor of all processes, providing essential management information, with maps, graphs of goals and reports of the status of field operations for harvesting, planting, application of stillage, cultivation, etc., in each one of the areas monitored.
Functions and benefits:
- Online system of follow-up and monitoring for the machines and equipment.
- Configurations integrated in real time between AgrOn | Control Room and onboard computer.
- Viewing of operations and equipment on georeferenced maps.
- Reports of times of operation and stoppage, productivity and yield.
- Operation start and end time.
- System of indication of hours worked.
- Operation by means of notifications and alerts so that the processes flow with maximum efficiency and productivity.