HxGN AgrOn | Control Room for Sugarcane Cultivation
This is a system that continuously receives data from production locations – enabling centralised monitoring and management.
HxGN AgrOn | Control Room is a broad system which processes and summarises fleet and operations data. The product does this in real-time and aids in decision-making while directing control processes to the operators. Composed of several functionalities, it monitors all operations to ensure planning is accomplished.
The system provides reports and maps continually. If failure occurs with any equipment or machine monitored, an alert is sent so that the operator can make a decision in real-time.
Functions and benefits:
- Online system of follow-up and monitoring for the machines and equipment.
- Configurations integrated in real-time between HxGN AgrOn | Control Room and onboard computer.
- Visibility of operations and equipment on georeferenced maps.
- Detailed reports of times of operation and stoppage, productivity and yield.
- Operation start and end time.
- Indication of hours worked.
- Notifications and alerts so that the processes flow with maximum efficiency and productivity.